Jan 31, 2018 | View All Issues
In This Issue:
- Bloom Almond Orchard Management Considerations
- When is Peach Twig Borer A Concern
- Naval Orangeworm Considerations 2018
- Honey Bees and Bloom Sprays
- How is Band Canker Infecting Young Trees?
- Missing the Target: Why You Should Irrigate Potted Trees Directly onto Potting Media
- 2018 IPM Breakfast Meetings
Reminder, Winter Almond Meeting coming up on February 7, Stagehands Theatre, Colusa County Fairgrounds, Colusa, 9am - 12:45pm. See insert for agenda and map.
Download (1,031KB PDF)